Code of Conduct
All the terms will come into effect from the published date.
Published on: June 09, 2018
This Code of Conduct applies to the iB CricketTM Site and any
blogs, community forums or other parts of the Site
(“communication features”) that allows you to communicate with iB CricketTM and the public at large. This Code of
Conduct refers to communication features as the “services.” Please read the Code of Conduct and
comply with it at all times in regard to the services you may
The services are designed for individuals 18 years of age or
older unless otherwise stated for a particular service. As a
user of a service, you will uphold this Code of Conduct and are
responsible for all activities and content you post/upload. You
are also responsible for adhering to all applicable local and
You will not upload, post, transmit, distribute or facilitate
distribution of any content (including text, images, sound,
video, data, information or software) or otherwise use the
service in ways that (but not limited to) :
- Create or provide links to sources that violate the code of
- Include content which is protected by Intellectual property
rights or any other law applicable unless you own the control
of such rights.
- Intended to harm, threaten or exploit other users in any
way or collect personally identifiable information including
but not limited to (name, email, Phone number, address etc.)
- Tampers with information or content posted by any other person
- Invades privacy through any means by attempting to collect or
publish any personally identifiable information which includes
but not limited to (payment details, credit card information,
account information, passwords, or other contact information)
- Is illegal and violates any local or national law or
International laws including but not limited to software
piracy, Cyberharassment, Defamation or other legal violations.
- Tampers with any service or computer system of any user or iB CricketTM website or cause damages to ProYugaTM’s business, reputation,
facilities or employees.
- Attempts to access, search or extract data from any service or
any iB CricketTM website with any engine, software, tool, agent, robot,
spider, scraper, device or mechanism other than the software
or search agents provided by iB CricketTM or other generally acceptable
third party web browsers.
- Attempts to impersonate as an associate or employee of ProYugaTM through any means.
- Depicts nudity of any sort; human nudity or nudity in
non-human forms such as cartoons, fantasy art or manga.
- Incites or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity,
profanity, bigotry, racism or gratuitous violence.
- Impersonate any individual or alter any information in a
deceptive manner or provide/use false sources.
- Frames iB CricketTM or ProYugaTM which makes it look as if you have a
relationship with the company/product or you are an endorsed
entity of the company.
- Takes any action which could impose a significant burden on
the infrastructure of any iB CricketTM services, such as excessively
high volume data transfers or bandwidth consumption, hosting
of a web server, excessively high storage, internet relay chat
server, or any other server, and non-traditional end user