All the terms will come into effect from the published date.
Published on: March 14, 2019
Technologies Limited“ incorporated under Companies Act 2013 having its registered office address at
1609, Lodha Supremus, Saki Vihar Road, Opp MTNL Office, Powai, Mumbai,
and all related web sites, downloadable software, games, mobile applications
(including tablet applications), and other services provided by us and on which a
individuals though from written or oral means, such as email or phone (collectively,
together with the Site, our “Service”).
This policy applies to all our services on our website https://ib.cricket, on mobile devices, PC or on other platforms such as Facebook,
Twitter or any such similar platforms. In addition, it also applies to
our advertising activities on all platforms and other services that we may
provide to you from time to time. In this policy, we refer to our games,
contests, websites, advertising activities and other services whatsoever collectively
as our "Services".
personal data we may collect about you on or through the Service.
It also explains how we’ll use, store and handle that data, and the
steps we take to protect such information.
- Policy Summary
- We use your personal data for many reasons, from understanding how our users engage with our journalism to informing our marketing and advertising. Ultimately, this allows us to publish the journalism that you read on our sites and apps.These are the main reasons why we collect and use data about our users:
- To operate and improve our websites, products, Services.
- For marketing & promotional purposes without any further restrictions.
- To provide you with a personalized and customized experience, content, marketing and recommendations across all our Services; respond to your comments and questions and Provide customer service.
- To send you information related to your requests, password changes and purchases, including confirmations, updates, security alerts, and other support and administrative messages.
- To communicate with you about contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events and news about products and Services offered by ProYuga® and our selected partners and to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- To protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- To filter the content to be displayed as part of the Services.
- To compile usage and other statistics and insights relating to the Services; and facilitate sharing of information and content that you upload via social media.
- We may share your information with third parties who help in delivering our Services.
- “Client”means a customer of ProYuga®.
- “Client Data“ means personal data, reports, addresses, and other files, folders or documents in electronic form that a User of the Service stores within the Service.
- “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- “Public Area” means the area of the Site that can be accessed both by Users and Visitors, without needing to log in.
- “Restricted Area” means the area of the Site that can be accessed only by Users, and where access requires logging in.
- “User” means an employee, agent, or representative of a Client, who primarily uses the restricted areas of the Site for the purpose of accessing the Service in such capacity.
- “Visitor” means an individual other than a User, who uses the public area, but has no access to the restricted areas of the Site or Service.
- Data Controller
- If you have any questions about how we use your personal data or if you have a concern about how your personal data is used you can email us at email@example.com. Also, you can write to us at ProYuga® Advanced Technologies Ltd, 1609, Lodha Supremus, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072. All the queries received will be responded within 30 days of receipt.
- If you are not satisfied with the way your concern has
been handled, you have the right to make a complaint at
any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO),
the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues
(www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal
with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please
contact us in the first instance.
- Third-party Links
- What Personal Data We Collect
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- Identity Data: Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title and date of birth.
- Contact Data: Contact Data includes billing address, home address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data: Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data: Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data: Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data: Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Financial Data: If you decide to make a payment for any of our products and services, your Financial Data, which includes your bank account and payment card details, will be collected by our external payment service provider. We will not have access, collect, use, store or transfer your Financial Data.
- Aggregated Data: We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services).
- How We Collect Personal Data
- We collect different types of information from or through the Service. The legal bases for processing of personal data by ProYuga®, or any authorized person of ProYuga®, are primarily that the processing is necessary
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- We may also process data upon your consent, asking for it as appropriate
- User-provided Information. When you use the Service, as a User or as a Visitor, you may provide, and we may collect Personal Data. Examples of Personal Data include first name, last name, email address, mailing address, telephone numbers, and credit card or other billing information. Personal Data also includes other information, such as geographic area or preferences, when any such information is linked to information that identifies a specific individual. You may provide us with Personal Data in various ways on the Service. For example, when you register for an account, filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, apply for our products or services, create an account on our website, subscribe to our service or publications, request marketing to be sent to you, your opinion on services, products, features on our websites, enter a competition, promotion or survey, or contests offered by us, or give us some feedback, interact with other users of the Service through communication or messaging capabilities, or send us customer service-related requests.
- Information Collected by Clients. A Client or User may store or upload into the Service Client Data. ProYuga® has no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Data it hosts as part of Client Data. The Client is responsible for providing notice to its customers and third persons concerning the purpose for which Client collects their Personal Data and how this Personal Data is processed in or through the Service as part of Client Data.
- “Automatically Collected" Information. When a
User or Visitor uses the Service, we may automatically
record certain Technical Data (about your equipment,
browsing actions and patterns etc.) from the User’s or
Visitor’s device by using various types of technology,
including cookies, server logs, or “web beacons.” This
“automatically collected" information may include IP
address or other device address or ID, web browser
and/or device type, the web pages or sites visited just
before or just after using the Service, the pages or
other content the User or Visitor views or interacts
with on the Service, and the dates and times of the
visit, access, or use of the Service. We also may use
these technologies to collect information regarding a
Visitor or User’s interaction with email messages, such
as whether the Visitor or User opens, clicks on, or
forwards a message. This information is gathered from
all Users and Visitors.
We may also receive Technical Data about you if you
visit other websites employing our cookies.
- Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information, including Personal Data, from third parties and sources other than the Service, such as our partners, advertisers, credit rating agencies, publicly available sources, and Integrated Services . If we combine or associate information from other sources with Personal Data that we collect through the Service, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data in accordance with this Policy.
- Technical Data from analytics providers such as Google, advertising networks such as Facebook, search information providers such as Google
- Contact, and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services based inside AND outside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators based inside AND outside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
- Updating your personal data and your profile page on our sites. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
- How We Use Your Personal Data
- PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We will be using your personal data for the below listed activities.
We use the information to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Service, to provide the services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support to users of the Service.
We use the information to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our Visitors and Users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, feature, and functionality. Should this purpose require Pipedrive to process Client Data, then the data will only be used in anonymized or aggregated form.
We may use a Visitor’s or User’s email address or other information – other than Client Data – to contact that Visitor or User (i) for administrative purposes such as customer service, to address intellectual property infringement, right of privacy violations or defamation issues related to the Client Data or Personal Data posted on the Service or (ii) with updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties we work with. You have the ability to opt-out of receiving any promotional communications as described below under “Your Legal Rights” section.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We use automatically collected information and other information collected on the Service through cookies and similar technologies to: (i) personalize our Service, such as remembering a User’s or Visitor’s information so that the User or Visitor will not have to re-enter it during a visit or on subsequent visits; (ii) provide customized advertisements, content, and information; (iii) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of Service and third-party marketing activities; (iv) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (v) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on the Service.
We use Google Analytics to measure and evaluate access
to and traffic on the Public Area of the Site, and
create user navigation reports for our Site
administrators. Google operates independently from us
suggest you review. Google may use the information
collected through Google Analytics to evaluate Users'
and Visitors’ activity on our Site. For more
information, see Google Analytics Privacy and Data
Sharing. We take measures to protect the technical
information collected by our use of Google Analytics.
The data collected will only be used on a need to know
basis to resolve technical issues, administer the Site
and identify visitor preferences; but in this case, the
data will be in non-identifiable form. We do not use any
of this information to identify Visitors or Users.
- Personal data that we receive about you from other organisations
- Adding to or combining the personal data you provide to us When you sign up to our services we may add to the personal data you give us by combining it with information shared with us by other trusted organisations. This includes, for example, information about the region that you are located in, so that we can show you the prices for subscriptions or other products in your local currency. We may also add information to improve the accuracy of your delivery address when we send out mail. We may also obtain information from partners whose offers we include in some of our marketing communications and we use this information to ensure that we do not send you irrelevant marketing.
We also use information on the content you have viewed on our sites and apps and your interaction with the content to add you to groups with similar interests and preferences, so that we can make our online advertising more relevant. Sometimes we use data about your interests or demographics that third parties have collected from you online to add to these groups.
- Information shared by event partners
When you register or book a ticket for a ProYuga®event organised by an event partner, your
registration data may be shared with us by the event
- For Third-party Marketing
- We will share your personal data with any company outside ProYuga® for their marketing purposes. However, we will maintain strict confidentiality of the data as per ProYuga®'s policy.
- Change of Purpose
- We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
- If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
- Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- We use personal data collected through our sites and apps for a number of purposes, including the following:
- To provide the services you sign up for, such as sending out subscriptions. We also use the personal data for related internal administrative purposes - such as our accounting and records - and to make you aware of any changes to our services.
- To send marketing communications when we have your permission, or when permitted by law.
- To personalise our services (for example, so you can sign in), remembering your settings, displaying personalised advertising as well as measuring how effective our online adverts are, recognising you when you sign in on different devices and tailoring our marketing communications based on what you read on our sites (including ProYuga® Jobs and ProYuga® Holidays).
- To carry out marketing analysis, for example we look at what you have viewed on our sites and apps and what products and services you have bought (including what you have looked at and what products or services you have bought on our other platforms, for example ProYuga® Jobs) to better understand what your interests and preferences are, and to improve our marketing by making it more relevant to your interests and preferences. You can opt out from having your personal data used for marketing analysis by going into your account to the tab “Emails and marketing”.
- To improve our marketing communications, we use a similar technology to cookies to confirm whether you have opened a marketing email or clicked on a link in the email.
- To sell advertising space on our sites.
- For statistical purposes such as analysing the performance of our sites and apps and to understand how visitors use them.
- To respond to your queries and to resolve complaints.
- Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
- Except as described in this Policy, we will not intentionally disclose the Personal Data or Client Data that we collect or store on the Service to third parties without the consent of the applicable Visitor, User or Client. We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- Unrestricted Information, Any information that you voluntarily choose to include in a Public Area of the Service, such as a public profile page, will be available to any Visitor or User who has access to that content.
- Service Providers, We work with third party service providers who provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to, or process Personal Data or Client Data as part of providing those services for us. We limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and our contracts with them require them to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- Non Personally Identifiable Information, We may make certain automatically-collected, aggregated, or otherwise non-personally-identifiable information available to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our Clients’, Users’ and Visitors’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, and/or functionality available through the Service.
- Law Enforcement Legal Process and Compliance, We may disclose Personal Data or other information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a facially valid court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We also reserve the right to disclose Personal Data or other information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Service and any facilities or equipment used to make the Service available, or (v) protect our property or other legal rights, enforce our contracts, or protect the rights, property, or safety of others.
- We may have to share your personal data with third parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above.
- Specific marketing partners listed here.
- We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- If you are going to one of our events hosted by an event partner, we may share your personal data with that partner for event administration purposes.
- We do not share your personal data with other people or organisations that are not directly linked to us except under the following circumstances:
- We may share your data with other organisations that provide services on our behalf such as dealing with online payments and other forms of payment processing, i.e. credit card transactions and preventing fraud.
- We may also share your data with our advertising partners, as set out in the section about Online Advertising below.
- We may reveal your personal data to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other organisation if we are required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of anyone else.
- Any organisations which access your data in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your data and keep to all data privacy laws that apply. We may also independently audit these service providers to make sure that they meet our standards.
- We will not share your personal data with anyone else for their own marketing purposes unless we have your permission to do this.
- Some of our webpages use social plug-ins from other organisations (such as the “Facebook Recommend” function, Twitter’s retweet function, Google+ function). These other organisations may receive and use personal data about your visit to our sites or apps. If you browse our site or view content on our apps, information they collect may be connected to your account on their site. For more information on how these organisations use personal data, please read their privacy policies.
- International Transfers of Personal Data
- Some of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
- Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
- If you are located in the EEA, you may contact us for a copy of the safeguards which we have put in place for the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA.
- Data Security
- We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal Data in our possession. This includes, for example, firewalls, password protection and other access and authentication controls. We use SSL technology to encrypt data during transmission through public internet, and we also employ application-layer security features to further anonymize Personal Data.
- However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you believe your Personal Data has been compromised, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we learn of a security systems breach, we will inform you and the authorities of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law.
- Data Retention
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- By law, we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years plus current year after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
- In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see ‘Request erasure’ below for further information.
- In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- We only retain the Personal Data collected from a User for as long as the User’s account is active or otherwise for a limited period of time as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements as follows:
- the contents of closed accounts are deleted within 3 months of the date of closure;
- backups are kept for 3 months;
- billing information is retained for a period of 8
years as of their provision to ProYuga®in accordance with the applicable accounting and
- information on legal transactions between Client and ProYuga®is retained for a period of 10 years as of their provision to ProYuga® in accordance with the general limitation period set for civil claims in the Estonian General Part of the Civil Code Act
- Your Legal Rights
- Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. We set out below a brief description of such rights:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”): This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your personal data: This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data: This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data: Where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms
- Request restriction of processing your personal data: This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; or (b) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party:We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data:However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent
- If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please Contact us.
- NO FEE USUALLY REQUIRED
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
- WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
- TIME LIMIT TO RESPOND
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests, in which case we will inform you of an extension period of up to 2 months. In this case, we will keep you informed on progress.
You can contact us with regard to the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- If you would like to have a copy of the personal data we hold on you or if you think that we hold incorrect personal data about you, please write to us here email@example.com. We will deal with requests for copies of your personal data or for correction of your personal data within one month. If your request is complicated or if you have made a large number of requests, it may take us longer. We will let you know if we need longer than one month to respond. You will not have to pay a fee to obtain a copy of your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
- If you do not want us to use your personal data for
marketing analysis, you can change your settings in the
“Emails and marketing” tab of your ProYuga®account.
- If you want to make any of these requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
- Minors and Children’s Privacy
- Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Our Service is not directed to children under the age of 7, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 7 without obtaining parental consent. If you are under 7 years of age, then please do not use or access the Service at any time or in any manner. If we learn that Personal Data has been collected on the Service from persons under 7 years of age and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 7 years of age has obtained an Account on the Service, then you may alert us at email@example.com and request that we delete that child’s Personal Data from our systems.
- For the users between the age of 7 to 18 years, minors data is collected as a part of our registration process, which is used only to create a profile of the user to use our services. The information collected is intended for limited purposes only. We use this information to mention about the number of people who have experienced iB Cricket® worldwide and when age-wise distribution of users is to be shown.
- If you have any question regarding this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that, although we offer this deletion capability, the removal of content may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content or information.
- Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy, which we may update from time to time. If we modify the Policy, we will make it available through the Service, and indicate the date of the latest revision, and will comply with applicable law. Your continued use of the Service after the revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the current version of the Policy.
- It’s likely that we’ll need to update this Privacy Notice from time to time. We’ll notify you of any significant changes, but you’re welcome to come back and check it whenever you wish.