Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using the Site. By clicking a box that indicates you agree to the Terms, or by otherwise accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, do not agree to the Terms or access or use the Site. The Site does not target and is not intended for children under the age 13. If you are under the age of 13 you should not access the Site or Services and should not provide to iBC any information about yourself, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, or email address (directly, or on site bulletin boards, blogs, etc.). You must be at least 18 years of age or older to register for or use “iB Cricket® Account”. By registering or using for any specific service, you certify that you have attained the age that qualify to use the specific service based on its terms and conditions. If you are 13 years of age or older but under the age of majority according to local law before you decide whether or not to access this Site and to share Personal Information with iBC, you should review these terms and Privacy Statement with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand it. Parents or guardians are advised to supervise their children while using the Internet and mobile and other devices. The foregoing age limitation depends on the local laws of the country.
iBC reserves the right to change these Terms of the service at any time.
Site Use - The Site may not always be available. Access to the Site is provided on a temporary basis and you may use the Site when it is available. There may be interruptions or extended downtimes. iBC reserves the right to change or remove, and restrict or block access to, all or any part of the Site (including any features thereof) at any time without notice.
Additional terms may be presented to you in connection with your use of any feature on the site, or the downloading of material from the site or any service. You agree to comply with any additional terms, which are incorporated in these Terms by reference. If you do not agree to the additional terms, do not use or purchase the particular features to which the additional terms apply (if the terms are limited to specific features) or stop using the Site and terminate any related Service account. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions from third parties that may apply when you purchase products or services or use or download software from third parties.
- Some activities on this Site require you to register with a username and password (such as to join Cricket Lovers’ corner (if available)). If you register, you must provide iBC with current, complete and accurate information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and username. You agree that if your user name and password are used on the Site, iBC may attribute that use to you and you will be legally bound by it and responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify iBC immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security at the email address email@example.com
- The Site may contain communication features (such as blogs, support forums, etc.) which enables you to communicate with iBC and the public at large. You agree to use the Site only to post, send and receive messages and material that are appropriate and related to the purpose of the Site. You should not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms or other material which is malicious or technically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any servers, computers, or any databases connected with the Site. You must not attach the Site via a denial-of-service attack, or a distributed denial-of-service attack. You agree that when using the Site, you will not engage or attempt to engage in any improper uses, as set out above and also as set out in the Code of Conduct
. If you breach this section you may commit a criminal offence. iBC will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your name and any other relevant information that iBC holds about you. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
If iBC suspects any violations relating to this section, iBC may bring legal proceedings against violators and proceed with legal action by cooperating with law enforcement authorities. You agree to cooperate with iBC in investigating suspected violations. iBC reserves the right to install, implement, manage and operate one or more software, monitoring or other solutions designed to assist in identifying or tracking activities that iBC considers to be illegal or violations of these Terms, to the extent such measures are allowed by applicable law.
Third Party Materials - The Site may contain links to third party web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are not under iBC’s control and we are not responsible for any linked Site. We provide these links as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement or an association with its operators. The copyright relating to content in linked sites will belong to the respective Third Party service providers. If you access a Linked Site, you do so at your own risk. Also, in the course of using a Service offered through the Site, you may download to your device, content that is provided by third parties or access services and Linked Sites provided by third parties, such as social media partners, wireless carriers, and third party software application developers. If you obtain anything from a third party over the Internet, directly or indirectly through the Site or a Service, including but not limited to applications, images, reports, any content or other materials and information for use ("Third Party Materials"), you understand that you receive such Third Party Materials from the third party supplier and not from iBC. Your relationship with respect to Third Party Materials is with the supplier, and not with iBC. It is your responsibility to review the privacy policies & terms and conditions that apply to third party services, Linked Sites and Third Party Materials. Any claims you might have with respect to third party services, Linked Sites and Third Party Materials are against the supplier and not against iBC.
Accuracy of Information - This Site intends to represent current iBC services and products, however, certain information may be outdated. The Site is subject to change without notice and may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. The colors you see (for example, product colors) on the Site may depend on the specifications and settings of your computer and may not accurately depict the actual colors. You agree not to rely on any information provided on this Site, which is provided for your convenience only. iBC doesn’t guarantee the accuracy of information stated in the linked sites.
User Content - The Site may contain features (such as blogs, support forums, etc.) designed to enable users to communicate with iBC and the public at large, and Content may also be posted to the Site or particular Service by users. "User Content" means all information, graphics, text, images, software, sound files, video, communications and other materials, including all metadata associated with any content, that is posted to the Site or a Service by users of the Site except “Feedback”. All User Content is considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. You are solely responsible for all User Content uploaded, downloaded, posted, emailed, transmitted, stored or otherwise made available by you or through your account. We may not control the User Content posted on the Site and it does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any User Content. iBC reserves the right to determine whether any User Content is appropriate and in compliance with the applicable Terms, and may pre-screen, filter, restrict, block, move, refuse, modify or remove User Content at any time in its sole discretion, without prior notice. iBC will not be liable for any User Content. iBC makes no representations that it will monitor access or use of the Site or a Service. iBC encourages you not to post or share sensitive personal information.
License to User Content - iBC does not claim ownership of User Content you submit or make available using the Site or an associated Service. However, by submitting, posting or transmitting User Content and/or personally identifiable information on areas of the Site that are accessible by other users or the public, you grant to iBC and those members of the public who have access to that User Content a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, disclose to third parties, publish, translate, and publicly display that User Content, and to publish your name and other personally identifiable information in connection with that User Content.
Third Party Content - iBC may disclose your identity (if it knows it) to any third party that claims any material posted or uploaded by you to the Site is a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. If such claim is received, the content will be removed from the website. By submitting, posting or transmitting User Content on areas of the Site that are accessible to other users or the public, you represent and warrant that you are the owner of that User Content or have authorization to distribute it (including all consents required under applicable privacy laws) and that the use and publication of the User Content does not violate any law. iBC is not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Site. iBC has the right to remove any material or posting made on the Site, for any reason, including non-compliance with the Code of Conduct.
Notify Me Terms - By using the 'notify me' option, you are expressing interest in buying an iB Cricket®gaming set. However, it doesn't guarantee priority sale or discounted pricing or any other special privilege or right to you.
Terms & Conditions iBCricket®Home Edition
iB Cricket® Home Edition Kit contains the following items:
- iB Cricket® Game with 5 profiles - Activation Key provided
- iB Cricket® Custom Designed Bat
- Sealed Oculus/Meta Quest 2* (128 GB)- Which is Sold by "Navya Solutions".
Customers have the right to use the iB Cricket® Game (license) to the extent of downloading it, installing it, and playing it for your personal non-commercial enjoyment.
You may not do the following with the iB Cricket® Home Edition:
- Use the iB Cricket® Home Edition for commercial purpose (including e-sport and similar events) without our prior consent or unless specifically permitted in this Agreement;
- grant a sublicense to another person;
- sell, rent, lease or otherwise distribute the iB Cricket® game;
- edit, merge, distribute, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble the iB Cricket® game;
- cheat, wilfully exploit bugs or glitches, wilfully harass or grief other players, or utilize any software or other means to do any of the aforementioned activities in the iB Cricket ® game;
- bypass or remove any measure preventing misuse of the iB Cricket® game;
- misuse the iB Cricket® game in any way contrary to the applicable law, including good morals rules.
Be considerate and polite while using any online feature of the iB Cricket® game, especially when communicating with other players. Don't choose a rude or offensive user-name or any user-name infringing rights of others, especially personal rights. If you do this, we reserve the right to take the appropriate measures, e.g., change your user-name, block your access to the online feature of the iB Cricket® game, or suspend or block your access to the iB Cricket® game.
Oculus/Meta Quest 2*:
- Oculus/Meta Quest 2* (128 GB) is sold by a 3rd party vendor - “Navya Solutions”
- By using Oculus/Meta Quest 2* you agree to all the terms of service of Oculus/Meta.
- Oculus/Meta Product devices are covered by a Limited Warranty by the Manufacturer.
iB Cricket® Game:
- After the successful purchase of the order on our website. The company will send an “Activation key” that has to be used by the customer to activate and download the game from the Oculus/Meta Quest Store.
- By downloading the game from Oculus/Meta store the customer abides to the EULA of iB Cricket®
Health and safety warning
- Due to its virtual-reality nature, the iB Cricket® game can be physically challenging. Please consider your state of health before you start playing. If you have any doubts, consult a physician. Take breaks regularly and stay hydrated.
- Please be careful and mindful of your environment when playing the iB Cricket® game. Always make sure there is enough space for you to play safely and that there are no obstacles or dangerous objects around you.
- Please note that you bear responsibility for your actions while you play the iB Cricket® game. We don't take responsibility for any injury or damage caused by your actions while playing the iB Cricket® game.
- If you are a minor (below the legal age of majority in your country), please have the health and safety concerns checked by your parent or another responsible adult person before you start to play the iB Cricket® game.
- Please note that in case of non adherence to any terms and conditions of EULA while playing the iB Cricket® game we will not be responsible for any cost, damages and other liabilities arising out of but not limited to health and safety.
Exactness of the Product
The images of the items on our website(https://ib.cricket)
are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the items. Your items may vary slightly from those images
We ensure that all details of prices appearing on the website are accurate, however errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If we cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.The products available on the website are for retail sales, intended for end user consumption and are in no way available for resale.Additionally, prices for items may change from time to time without notice. However, these changes will not affect orders that have already been ordered. The price of an item includes GST (or similar sales tax) at the prevailing rate for which we are responsible as a seller. Please note that the prices listed on the website are only applicable for items purchased on the website and not through any other source.
- Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check to ensure that payment is successful. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed.
- In case of failed transactions where an amount is debited from your account, the amount will be automatically credited to your account within 10 to 12 working days by the third party providers. If there is a delay in the auto-refund, you will have to escalate the issue with your issuing bank and your bank should be able to assist you on the retrieval of the funds.
- In case of any disputes raised by the customer, Goods will not be dispatched until the dispute is resolved.
- The payment gateway mechanisms are governed by the terms and conditions of the third party providers. For your reference, here is the list of FAQs
- For any further payment related queries, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and Replacement Policy:
- The items in the order are not returnable and will not be eligible for any refund.
iB Cricket Custom Designed Bat
Oculus/Meta Quest 2*
Please note that we will provide a replacement for only those products where damage is not caused by the customer in any manner whatsoever.
- Our support team will prompt you with a diagnostic process to diagnose issues with your defective device. We will provide a resolution on the basis of the diagnostic results.
- The decision taken by the company is final and binding
- For any replacement, please keep the item in its original condition (i.e. the condition in which it was delivered to you), with brand outer box, and all the contents received from the manufacturer packaging for a successful replacement.
- In certain cases if there isn’t pickup service by our delivery partners the customer shall have to send the defective piece to us through a courier with proper packaging and printout of invoice.
Here is the address :ProYuga® Advanced Technologies Ltd
Ground Floor, Brigade Towers, Plot no 30,31
Nanakramguda, Financial District, Hyderabad,
- The company has few delivery partners through which your orders are delivered. Once the order is shipped you will be receiving the details about estimated delivery date to your location on mail and message to track the shipment.
- Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The company is not responsible for any delay of the order and will not be able to compensate for the delay in delivery.
- Do Not accept the delivery if the package is tampered or the seal is broken.
Copyright and Trademark Notices - Except for User Content and Third party content or links, all content offered in connection with the Site is ©2018 Proyuga® and/or its affiliates(1609, Lodha Supremus, Saki Vihar Road, Opp.MTNL office, Powai, Mumbai-400072,. All rights reserved.
Copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties protect any software and content provided on the Site. iBC own the title, copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Site, iBC Content, Feedback and any Software (including any updates and upgrades that you download).
ProYuga® has an exclusive right to use the iB Cricket® logo and iB Cricket® name. All other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced on the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Feedback - You agree that, if you submit or provide suggestions for improving iBC products and services ("Feedback") to us, by the act of submission or suggestion you effectively irrevocably assign to iBC all right, title and interest throughout the world in the Feedback without the right to any compensation or royalties from iBC and, to the extent allowed by applicable law, Further, you effectively irrevocably waive and agree never to assert any claims against iBC or any of its associates in interest with respect to Feedback you submit or provide to iBC. You also agree that this assignment and waiver will be effective without the need for any further action or execution of any further document by you.
iBC Content - Proprietary Rights; License; Updates or any other - "iBC Content" means all information, graphics, text, images, software, sound files, video, communications and other materials (including all metadata associated with any content) that iBC and provide to you in connection with the Site. iBC and its associates own all the iBC Content, including the selection and arrangement of the iBC Content and the "look and feel" of the Site. iBC and its licensors own all legal rights, title and interest to the Site, iBC Content, and any software (including updates and upgrades thereto) provided to you as part of or in connection with your use of the Site ("Software"), including any and all intellectual property and other proprietary rights that exist therein.
No Warranties - The Site, Linked Sites, Content, Third Party Materials, and Services, including without limitation, updates and upgrades for the software that you download to your mobile, laptop, tablet or any other device via the site or by any other third party service, are provided "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS" and "AS AVAILABLE," and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, availability, security, accuracy and effort is with you to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. iBC and its suppliers make no representations, warranties or conditions, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, or satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
In particular, iBC, its suppliers and licensors make no warranty that (i) the Site or Services will meet your requirements; (ii) the Site or Services will be provided on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis; (iii) any information obtained by you using the Site or Services will be accurate or reliable; or (iv) any defects or errors in the Software provided to you via the Site will be corrected.
iBC will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technically harmful material that may infect your computer, device, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or as a result of downloading any material available on it, or on any website linked to it. All content and other material you download or obtain through the Site is accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or loss of data or content that results from download of any material. We do not represent or warrant that the Site or any feature or part thereof is available or appropriate for use in any particular location. You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws in connection with your access to and use of the Site. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that these Terms cannot change.
Disclaimer of Certain Damages - To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will iBC or any supplier be liable for (a) any consequential, special, incidental, indirect or punitive damages; or (b) damages for loss of profits or confidential or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, property damage, for loss of privacy, for failure to meet any duty of good faith or reasonable care or for negligence, in (a) and (b) arising out of, based on, resulting from or in any way related to these Terms, the Site, your use of the Site, Linked Sites, iBC Content, Services, Third Party Materials or Services, even if iBC or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or of damages for personal injury, so the above limitations or exclusions of damages may not apply to you if such disallowance is applicable.
Limitation of Liability - To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to hold iBC, its suppliers and its associates harmless and your exclusive remedy under these Terms for any and all damages, injury, property damage and losses (including death) arising from any and all claims and causes of action arising out of, based on, resulting from or in any way related to these Terms, the Site, Linked Sites, iBC Content, Services, Third Party Materials, Software or your use of the Site. You will defend, indemnify and hold iBC, its directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, suppliers and licensors harmless from any third party claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, relating to or arising from (a) any User Content submitted, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available under your account using the Site or a Service; (b) your use of the Site or Service and activities occurring using your account information; (c) any violation by you of the Terms; and (d) your violation of any third party rights. This indemnification will survive the termination or expiration of the Terms and your use of the Site or Service.
Copyright Notice and Takedown Procedures - You agree to respect the intellectual property rights of iBC and third parties. If you believe that material available through the Site infringes the copyright of any third party, please notify iBC’s copyright agent by using the notice procedure described at Copyright & Intellectual Property. After receiving notice, iBC may remove or disable access to any potentially infringing material. iBC has the right to terminate any account or right of access to the Site for infringement by the account holder, or person accessing the Site, of iBC's or others’ rights.
Applicable Law and Forum - Regardless of conflict of laws principles, if you live in India or any other, the laws of Maharashtra State will govern the Terms, the interpretation thereof and claims for breach; all other claims, including claims regarding consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, and in tort, will be subject to the laws of Maharashtra State.
Changes to these Terms -
iBC reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. The updated version will be effective upon the date of posting unless indicated otherwise in the updated Terms. You can view the most current version of the Terms at any time at Terms and Conditions
. Your continued use of the Site after the updated version of the Terms becomes effective constitutes your binding acceptance of the updated version of the Terms. If you do not agree to any updated version, you must immediately terminate your registration and/or discontinue your use of the Site.
iBC may give you all notices (including legal process) that iBC is required to give by any lawful method, including by posting notice on the Site or by sending it to any email or mailing address that you provide to iBC. You agree to keep your email and mailing addresses current and to check for notices posted on the Site. You agree to send iBC, a notice by mailing it to iBC’s (email@example.com
) or to our address which is:
ProYuga® Advanced Technologies Ltd.
1609, Lodha Supremus,
Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072.